Monday, March 21, 2011

Final Count Down

Can't believe that I am flying away in only a few days! I'm so excited and nervous for this new chapter in my life. I have faith in my doubts and know I'll be able to eventually over come any obstacle in my path. I'm going to miss everyone so much but am so fortunate to have so many heart warming memories to visit!

I've spent the last few weeks saying my goodbyes and doing things I know I will miss. I visited OU, ate almost everything "Athenian" and tried to relive my college days with some old friends. My mom made a delicious early Thanksgiving dinner last and celebrated my dad's birthday a few weeks early. I've set aside birthday and Christmas cards for while I'm away. Finished of the winter broomball season with my team.

All that's left to do is: finish moving out my room, attempt to pack two 50lbs bags of luggage (clothing, shoes, essentials, ect), triple check paper work and documents, print off pictures, get a few last minute things, and continue to enjoy life in the states.

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment